Celebrate the season of Hanukkah with our simply delicious vanilla cupcake kit. Featuring sweet vanilla frosting mix and an adorable Judaica sprinkle blend, these treats are easy to bake and decorate.
Net Wt: 8.5 oz (241g)
Serving Size: 1/8th package Serving Size Grams: 30g Servings Per Container: 8 MIX PREPARED Calories: 120 280 Calories From Fat: 20 120 Total Fat: 2.5g 13g Total Fat (%): 4% 20% Saturated Fat: 1g 8g Saturated Fat (%): 5% 40% Cholesterol: 0mg 50mg Cholesterol (%): 0% 17% Sodium: 160mg 180mg Sodium (%): 7% 8% Total Carbohydrate: 24g 40g Total Carbohydrate (%): 8% 13% Sugars: 14g 29g Dietary Fiber: 0g 0g Dietary Fiber (%): 0% 0% Protein: 1g 2g Vitamin A (%): 0% 8% Vitamin C (%): 0% 0% Calcium (%): 4% 6% Iron (%): 4% 6%INGREDIENTS:
Cupcake Mix: Sugar, Enriched Cake Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Shortening (Palm Oil, Mono And Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60), Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Skim Milk Solids, Food Starch-Modified (Corn), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Emulsifier (Monoglycerides, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid), Baking Soda, Salt.
Frosting Mix: Confectioners’ Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Natural And Artificial Flavors.
Sprinkles: Sugar, Rice Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Veegtable Oil (Cottonseed and/or Soybean), Corn Starch, Gum Arabic, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Titanium Dioxide Color, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor, Blue 1.CONTAINS:
Wheat, Milk and Soy
You will need:
For Cupcakes: For Frosting:
3 TBSP. room temperature butter 4 TBSP. room temperature butter
1/3 cup water 1 cup powdered sugar
1 egg 1 TBSP. milk
8 baking liners (not included)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 8 muffin cups with baking liners (not included).
2. Using an electric mixer, combine cupcake mix, water, butter, and egg* in mixing bowl. Mix only until well combined.
3. Distribute batter evenly and bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cupcakes completely before frosting.
4. Assemble aprons by interlocking ends and sit one cupcake in each apron.
1. Beat room temperature butter with mixer on HIGH until light and fluffy, about 1 minute.
2. Add frosting mix and powdered sugar; beat on LOW until combined.
3. Add milk and beat on HIGH until creamy.
4. Spread frosting onto cupcakes. Decorate with sprinkles. Serve & enjoy!
*High Altitude (over 3500 ft.): Add 1/3 cup flour to mix; decrease water to 3 TBSP. Mix only until well blended. Bake 14 to 16 minutes. Makes 9.
Yield 8 Happy Hanukkah Cupcakes