Net Wt: 9 oz (255g)
Serving Size: 1/8th of package Serving Size Grams: 32g Servings Per Container: about 8 MIX PREPARED Calories: 120 390 Calories From Fat: 0 150 Total Fat: 0g 17g Total Fat (%): 0% 26% Saturated Fat: 0g 11g Saturated Fat (%): 0% 55% Cholesterol: 0mg 45mg Cholesterol (%): 0% 15% Sodium: 110mg 125mg Sodium (%): 5% 5% Total Carbohydrate: 27g 57g Total Carbohydrate (%): 9% 19% Sugars: 13g 43g Dietary Fiber: 0g 0g Dietary Fiber (%): 0% 0% Protein: 2g 3g Vitamin A (%): 0% 10% Vitamin C (%): 0% 0% Calcium (%): 0% 2% Iron (%): 4% 4%INGREDIENTS:
Cookie Mix: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt.
Frosting Mix: Confectioners’ Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Natural And Artificial Flavors.
Neon Pink Color Powder: Dextrose, Red 3, Blue 1.CONTAINS:
YOU WILL NEED
4 TBSP. room temperature butter
8 TBSP. room temperature butter
2 cups powdered sugar
2 TBSP. milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Wash cutter in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. Lightly grease baking sheet with butter or cooking spray.
2. Combine cookie mix, butter and egg*. Mix until well blended.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll cookie dough to 3/16-inch thick. Cut 8 shapes with cutter, gathering and rerolling as necessary. Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Roll remaining dough into sixteen small balls and flatten slightly. These will become bunny feet. Place on baking sheet. HINT: If dough becomes sticky, place in fridge for 10 minutes, also flour rolling pin and dough liberally.
4. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden. HINT: Watch smaller cookies closely as they may bake quicker.
5. Let cookies cool on baking sheet for 1 minute. Transfer to rack to cool completely.
1. Using an electric mixer, beat butter on HIGH for 1 minute, or until light and fluffy. Add frosting mix and powdered sugar and beat on LOW until combined. Add milk and beat on HIGH for 1 minute until creamy.
2. Divide frosting into two bowls and add a very small amount of pink color powder to one bowl. Blend thoroughly until desired shade is achieved. Leave the other frosting white.
3. Insert one piping bag into a tall glass and pull down over the edge of the glass to hold it open. Use a spatula to fill with pink frosting. Twist top of bag to secure and set aside. Repeat with other piping bag and white frosting.
4. Cut small tips from each piping bag and squeeze pink frosting on four of the large cookies and white frosting on the other four. Spread smooth with a small spatula. Squeeze pink frosting on 8 of the little cookies, and white on the other eight. Smooth as before and press into place on larger cookie to create feet. Refer to box for inspiration.
5. Pipe bunny tails and paw prints on each cookie, place on serving platter and enjoy.
*High Altitude (over 3500 ft.): Add 3 TBSP. flour and 2 TBSP. water to mix. Mix as directed. Place dough in refrigerator for 10 minutes before beginning rolling process.
Yield: 8 Bunny Tails Cookies