Net Wt: 8.5oz (241g)
Serving Size: 1/10 of package Serving Size Grams: 24g Servings Per Container: 10 MIX PREPARED Calories: 90 160 Calories From Fat: 0 50 Total Fat: 0g 5g Total Fat (%): 0% 8% Saturated Fat: 0g 3.5g Saturated Fat (%): 0% 18% Cholesterol: 0mg 0mg Cholesterol (%): 0% 0% Sodium: 80mg 90mg Sodium (%): 3% 4% Total Carbohydrate: 20g 26g Total Carbohydrate (%): 7% 9% Sugars: 10g 16g Dietary Fiber: <1g <1g Dietary Fiber (%): 4% 4% Protein: 2g 3g Vitamin A (%): 0% 4% Vitamin C (%): 0% 0% Calcium (%): 0% 0% Iron (%): 6% 6%INGREDIENTS:
Cookie Mix: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Baking Soda (Leavening), Salt.
Royal Icing Mix: Confectioners’ Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Dried Egg Whites, Cream of Tartar, Natural And Artificial Flavor.CONTAINS:
Wheat and Egg
You will need:
4 TBSP. room temperature butter
For royal icing:
2 ½ tsp. water
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Wash cutter with warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly.
2. Combine cookie mix, room temperature butter and egg. Mix until well blended.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll cookie dough to 3/16-inch thick. Cut into shapes with cutter, rerolling as necessary. HINT: If dough becomes sticky, place in refrigerator for 10 minutes, also sprinkle rolling pin and dough liberally with flour or cocoa powder. Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until edges appear done.
5. Let cookies cool on baking sheet for 1 minute. Transfer to rack to cool completely.
1. Dissolve icing mix and water in a mixing bowl. Add powdered sugar and mix with a fork until smooth.
2. Stand piping bag in a glass and pull over edges to hold open. Spoon icing into bag and twist top of bag to close.
1. Cut a small tip off of the piping bag and pipe boney skeleton detail onto cookies. Refer to box for inspiration.
2. Arrange Spooky Cat Cookies on a serving platter and enjoy.
Yield: 10 Spooky Cat Chocolate Cookies