Net Wt: 26oz (1lb 10oz) 737g
Serving Size: 1/24 of package Serving Size Grams: 31g Servings Per Container: 24 MIX PREPARED Calories: 130 130 Calories From Fat: 30 30 Total Fat: 3.5g g Total Fat (%): 5% % Saturated Fat: 1.5g g Saturated Fat (%): 8% % Cholesterol: 0mg mg Cholesterol (%): 0% % Sodium: 105mg mg Sodium (%): 4% % Total Carbohydrate: 24g g Total Carbohydrate (%): 8% % Sugars: 12g g Dietary Fiber: 0g g Dietary Fiber (%): 0% % Protein: 1g g Vitamin A (%): 0% % Vitamin C (%): 0% % Calcium (%): 0% % Iron (%): 4% %INGREDIENTS:
Cookies: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Amylase), Sugar, Vegetable Oil Shortening (Palm and Modified Palm Oil), Molasses, Spices (Cinnamon, Ginger), Baking Soda (Leavening), Salt.
Ready-to-Use Icing: Confectioners’ Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Water, Vegetable Shortening (Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil), Corn Syrup, Food Starch-Modified (Corn), Salt, Mono and Diglycerides, Titanium Dioxide Color, Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative).
Candy Snowflakes: Dextrose, Corn Starch, Dextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Artificial Flavors, Gum Arabic, Carnauba Wax, Titanium Dioxide Color, Shellac.
Nonpareils: Sugar, Corn Starch, Dextrin, Carnauba Wax, Shellac, Gum Arabic, Yellow 6, Titanium Dioxide Color, Caramel Color, Blue 2.CONTAINS:
1. Carefully remove cookie pieces from packaging and lay out on a flat surface with smooth sides of cookies facing up.
2. Knead icing pouch for 1 minute to a smooth consistency. Snip a 1/4-inch opening.
3. Squeeze half of the icing pouch into a small bowl. This will be used to decorate the jar. Set aside the remaining pouched icing to assemble the jar later. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons water to the icing in the bowl and stir well to combine.
4. Stand the piping bag in a tall glass and pull over edges to hold open. Use a spatula to scrape icing into piping bag. Twist top to close. HINT: Use a small rubber band to help hold the top closed.
5. Snip a small tip off the end of the piping bag. HINT: Do not cut the tip too large, you can always make it larger later if necessary. Gently squeeze icing to the tip and pipe designs on cookie pieces. Adhere candy snowflakes and nonpareils to wet icing. Set pieces aside and allow to dry at least 30-45 minutes before assembling. HINT: Place decorated pieces in the refrigerator to speed the process.
1. Refer to Figure 1 as a guide for assembly order of jar’s outer walls. Using the reserved icing in the pouch, squeeze a line of icing along the bottom edge and side of piece F and along the bottom edge of piece D (Figure 2). Press piece F gently against the edge of piece B (Figure 3). Press piece D into place along the edge of piece B and F (Figure 4).
2. Squeeze a line of icing along the exposed edge of piece F and the edge of piece B (Figure 5). Gently press piece E into place (Figure 6).
3. Squeeze icing onto the exposed edges of pieces E, D and B and gently press piece G into position (Figure 7).
4. Squeeze a dab of icing onto the rough side of piece A1 and press A1 and A2 together, rough side to rough side, to create the jar’s handle. Squeeze a small dab of icing onto the center of piece C and press the knob into place (Figure 8). Allow the entire jar to set firmly before filling with treats.
Yield: 1 Gingerbread Jar