Risen from the dead, these mummies are back with vengeance! Create your own crazy cookie fight using our delicious chocolate cookie and vanilla frosting mixes.
Net Wt: 9.86oz (280g)
Serving Size: 1/8th of package Serving Size Grams: 35g Servings Per Container: about 8 MIX PREPARED Calories: 130 410 Calories From Fat: 10 170 Total Fat: 1g 19g Total Fat (%): 2% 29% Saturated Fat: 0g 11g Saturated Fat (%): 0% 55% Cholesterol: 0mg 70mg Cholesterol (%): 0% 23% Sodium: 115mg 130mg Sodium (%): 5% 5% Total Carbohydrate: 28g 58g Total Carbohydrate (%): 9% 19% Sugars: 15g 45g Dietary Fiber: 1g 1g Dietary Fiber (%): 4% 4% Protein: 2g 3g Vitamin A (%): 0% 10% Vitamin C (%): 0% 0% Calcium (%): 0% 2% Iron (%): 6% 8%INGREDIENTS:
Cookie Mix: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Baking Soda (Leavening), Salt.
Icing Pens: Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil, Water, Corn Syrup, Mono and Diglycerides, Food Starch-Modified (Corn), Salt, Red 40, Blue 1, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Titanium Dioxide Color Polysorbate 60, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative).
Frosting Mix: Confectioners’ Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Natural And Artificial Flavors.CONTAINS:
You will need:
For chocolate cookies:
4 TBSP room temperature butter
For vanilla frosting:
8 TBSP room temperature butter
2 cups powdered sugar
2 TBSP milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Wash cutters with warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
2. Combine cookie mix, room temperature butter and egg. Mix until well blended.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll cookie dough to 3/16-inch thick. Cut into shapes with cutters, gathering and rerolling as necessary. Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until done. Let cookies cool on baking sheet for 1 minute. Transfer to rack to cool completely.
1. Using an electric mixer, beat room temperature butter on HIGH for one minute, or until light and fluffy.
2. Add frosting and powdered sugar and mix on LOW just until combined. Add milk and beat frosting on HIGH for 1 minute until creamy.
3. Stand piping bag in a tall glass and drape edges over glass to hold open. Use a spatula to fill bag with frosting. Twist top to close.
1. Cut a small tip off of the piping bag and squeeze frosting in overlapping zig zags over each cookie to create tattered mummy attire.
2. Cut tips off of each of the icing pens to add crafty eyes and warrior details. Place Mixed Martial Mummy Cookies on a serving platter and enjoy!
Yield: 8-10 Mixed Martial Mummy Cookies