The sweet taste of a mix between vanilla and coconut, the Snowmen Cupcake Kit will help you beat the winter blues! These guys are adorable and easy to decorate.
Net Wt: 13.18 oz (374g)
Serving Size: 1/8 of package Serving Size Grams: 47g Servings Per Container: 8 MIX PREPARED Calories: 190 480 Calories From Fat: 40 200 Total Fat: 4.5g 23g Total Fat (%): 7% 35% Saturated Fat: 2.5g 14g Saturated Fat (%): 12% 70% Cholesterol: 0mg 90mg Cholesterol (%): 0% 30% Sodium: 250mg 270mg Sodium (%): 10% 11% Total Carbohydrate: 36g 66g Total Carbohydrate (%): 12% 22% Sugars: 23g 52g Dietary Fiber: <1g <1g Dietary Fiber (%): 3% 2% Protein: 2g 3g Vitamin A (%): 0% 10% Vitamin C (%): 0% 0% Calcium (%): 6% 8% Iron (%): 6% 8%INGREDIENTS:
Cupcake Mix: Sugar, Enriched Cake Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Shortening (Palm Oil, Mono And Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60), Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Skim Milk Solids, Food Starch-Modified (Corn), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Emulsifier (Monoglycerides, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid), Baking Soda, Salt.
Sweetened Coconut: Coconut, Sugar, Water, Propylene Glycol, Salt, Sodium Metabisulfite.
Icing Pen: Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil, Water, Corn Syrup, Mono and Diglycerides, Red 40, Salt, Food Starch-Modified (Corn), Blue 1, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Polysorbate 60, Artificial Flavor, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Citric Acid.
Frosting Mix: Confectioners’ Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Natural And Artificial Flavors.
Candy Beads: Dextrose, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Calcium Stearate, Tapioca Dextrin, Titanium Dioxide Color, Confectioner’s Glaze, Carnauba Wax, Artificial Flavors, Yellow 6.CONTAINS:
Wheat, Milk, and Tree Nuts (Coconut)
You will need:
For vanilla cupcakes:
4 TBSP room temperature butter
1/2 cup water
For vanilla frosting:
8 TBSP room temperature butter
2 cups powdered sugar
2 TBSP milk
12 baking liners
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 12 muffin cups with baking liners (not included).
2. Using an electric mixer, combine cupcake mix, butter, water, and eggs in mixing bowl.** Beat for 30 seconds on LOW until combined, and 1 minute on MEDIUM until thick and smooth. Distribute batter between 12 muffin cups.
3. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cupcakes completely. Assemble aprons by interlocking ends and sit one cupcake in each apron. Set aside remaining four cupcakes.
1. Beat room temperature butter with mixer on HIGH until light and fluffy, about 1 minute.
2. Add frosting mix and beat on LOW until combined.
3. Add milk and beat on HIGH until creamy.
1. Empty coconut pouch into a small ramekin. Remove paper liners from reserved cupcakes and crumble into a small bowl. Add 1 1/2 TBSP frosting and blend well using an electric mixer or mix by hand until mixture can easily be shaped into balls and resembles dough.
2. Roll mixture into 8 balls, place on waxed paper-lined plate, and set in freezer 10 minutes to firm and make assembly easier.
3. Frost remaining 8 cupcakes, creating a little mound in the center and saving enough frosting to cover cake balls. Sprinkle lightly with coconut, reserving 1/3 for heads. Remove cake balls from freezer and place on top of each cupcake, pressing gently into frosting. Carefully frost snowman heads and immediately sprinkle lightly with coconut. HINT: Keep the face free of coconut so decorating is easier.
4. Cut a small tip off of the end of the icing pen and draw eyes and a mouth on each snowman cupcake. Add an orange candy bead nose. Insert a hat pick on top of each snowman cupcake*, transfer to a serving platter, and enjoy!
*Remove pick prior to consuming.
**High Altitude (over 3500 ft): Add 1/2 cup flour to mix; decrease water to 1/3 cup. Mix just until blended. Makes 15.
Yield: 8 Snowman Cupcakes