Net Wt: 9oz (255g)
Serving Size: 1/10 of package Serving Size Grams: 26g Servings Per Container: 10 MIX PREPARED Calories: 100 140 Calories From Fat: 5 50 Total Fat: 1g 6g Total Fat (%): 2% 9% Saturated Fat: 0.5g 3.5g Saturated Fat (%): 2% 18% Cholesterol: 0mg 30mg Cholesterol (%): 0% 10% Sodium: 80mg 85mg Sodium (%): 3% 4% Total Carbohydrate: 21g 21g Total Carbohydrate (%): 7% 7% Sugars: 10g 10g Dietary Fiber: 1g <1g Dietary Fiber (%): 4% 4% Protein: 2g 2g Vitamin A (%): 0% 4% Vitamin C (%): 0% 0% Calcium (%): 0% 0% Iron (%): 6% 6%INGREDIENTS:
Cookie Mix: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Baking Soda, Salt.
Sprinkles: Sugar, Corn Starch, Palm Oil, Dextrin, Soya Lecithin, Shellac, Carnauba Wax, Red 40 Lake, Titanium Dioxide Color, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake.CONTAINS:
WHEAT AND SOY.
You will need:
4 TBSP room temperature butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Wash cutter, spatula and plate in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. Lightly grease baking sheet with butter, margarine or cooking spray.
2. Combine cookie mix, butter, and egg. Mix until well blended.
3. Place dough on a lightly floured surface and turn to coat both sides. Roll cookie dough to 3/16-inch thick. Cut out shapes, gathering and rerolling as needed. HINT: If dough becomes sticky, place in refrigerator for 10 minutes and flour rolling pin and dough as required.
4. Place cut outs 2 inches apart on baking sheet. Decorate with sprinkles and bake for 10 to 13 minutes or until edges appear set. Or bake and decorate with frosting (not included) and sprinkles after cookies have cooled.
5. Let cookies cool on baking sheet for 1 minute. Transfer to rack to cool completely. Place on included plate and enjoy!
Yield 10 Mickey-shaped chocolate cookies