Spring rabbits are so quick- we almost missed them! Serve them to your guests this spring season, but make sure to grab yours fast! They disappear before you know it.
Net Wt: 16.18 oz (1lb .18oz) 459g
Serving Size: 1/12 of package Serving Size Grams: 38g Servings Per Container: 12 MIX PREPARED Calories: 150 330 Calories From Fat: 30 130 Total Fat: 3.5g 15g Total Fat (%): 5% 23% Saturated Fat: 2g 9g Saturated Fat (%): 10% 45% Cholesterol: 0mg 45mg Cholesterol (%): 0% 15% Sodium: 180mg 190mg Sodium (%): 8% 8% Total Carbohydrate: 29g 50g Total Carbohydrate (%): 10% 17% Sugars: 20g 40g Dietary Fiber: 1g 1g Dietary Fiber (%): 4% 4% Protein: 1g 2g Vitamin A (%): 0% 8% Vitamin C (%): 0% 0% Calcium (%): 2% 2% Iron (%): 4% 6%INGREDIENTS:
Cupcake Mix: Sugar, Enriched Cake Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Shortening (Palm Oil, Mono And Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60), Skim Milk Solids, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Baking Soda, Salt, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate).
Marshmallows: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Dextrose, Food Starch-Modified (Corn), Water, Gelatin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate.
Sweetened Coconut: Coconut (Sodium Metabisulfite Added to Retain Color), Sugar, Water, Propylene Glycol, Salt.
Icing Pen: Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil, Water, Corn Syrup, Mono and Diglycerides, Food Starch-Modified (Corn), Salt, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Titanium Dioxide Color, Polysorbate 60, Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid (Preservative), Red 40, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative).
Frosting Mix: Confectioners’ Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Yellow 5, Blue 1.
Color Powder: Dextrose, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake.CONTAINS:
Wheat, Milk and Tree Nuts (Coconut)
You will need:
3 TBSP room temperature butter
1/3 cup water
For green frosting:
8 TBSP room temperature butter
2 cups powdered sugar
2 TBSP milk
12 baking liners (not included)
sandwich bag, to assist with decorating
1. Preheat conventional oven to 375F. Line muffin pan with 12 liners (not included).
2. Combine cupcake mix, butter, water and egg*. Using an electric mixer, mix on LOW just until combined.
3. Distribute batter evenly into lined muffin cups. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely. Assemble cupcake aprons by interlocking the ends together and insert a cupcake in each apron.
1. Using an electric mixer, beat room temperature butter on HIGH 1 minute or until light and fluffy.
2. Add frosting mix and powdered sugar and beat on LOW until combined. Add milk and beat on HIGH until creamy.
3. Create bunnies by cutting 6 marshmallows in half diagonally (see figure 1). Spread frosting onto cupcakes and place marshmallow sticky side down onto frosting so the bottom portion of the marshmallow is facing the outer edge of the cupcake. Spread a bit of frosting over the point to create a burrowing effect.
4. Empty coconut and plastic green color powder pouch into a sandwich bag, close tightly and shake to coat. Sprinkle over frosting to create grass.
5. Cut each of the remaining marshmallows in half (see figure 2) and then in half again. You will end up with 2 pair of feet from each marshmallow (see figure 3).
6. Cut a tip off of the icing pen, press a dab of icing on the cut side of each foot, and press onto bunny’s body. Pipe a fluffy tail and feet on each bunny. Assemble cupcake aprons by interlocking the ends together and insert a cupcake in each apron. Transfer cupcakes to serving platter and enjoy!
*High Altitude (over 3500 ft): Add ½ cup flour to mix, bake at 375˚F for 18 to 20 minutes. Make 13 cupcakes.
Yield: 12 Rabbit Hole Cupcakes