Net Wt: 8.5oz (241g)
Serving Size: 1/8 of package Serving Size Grams: 30g Servings Per Container: 8 MIX PREPARED Calories: 120 280 Calories From Fat: 20 120 Total Fat: 2.5g 13g Total Fat (%): 4% 20% Saturated Fat: 1g 8g Saturated Fat (%): 5% 40% Cholesterol: 0mg 50mg Cholesterol (%): 0% 17% Sodium: 160mg 180mg Sodium (%): 7% 8% Total Carbohydrate: 24g 40g Total Carbohydrate (%): 8% 13% Sugars: 15g 30g Dietary Fiber: 0g 0g Dietary Fiber (%): 0% 0% Protein: <1g 2g Vitamin A (%): 0% 8% Vitamin C (%): 0% 0% Calcium (%): 4% 6% Iron (%): 4% 6%INGREDIENTS:
Cupcake Mix: Sugar, Enriched Cake Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Shortening (Palm Oil, Mono And Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60), Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Skim Milk Solids, Food Starch-Modified (Corn), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Emulsifier (Monoglycerides, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid), Baking Soda, Salt.
Snowflake Sprinkles: Sugar, Corn Starch, Tapioca Starch, Non-Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Xanthan Gum, Artificial Flavor.
Frosting Mix: Confectioners’ Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Natural And Artificial Flavors.CONTAINS:
Wheat and Milk
You will need
3 TBSP. room temperature butter
1/3 cup water
8 baking liners
6 TBSP. room temperature butter
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 TBSP. milk
2-3 TBSP. granulated sugar, optional, for decorating
1. Preheat conventional oven to 375˚F. Line muffin pan with 8 liners (not included). Empty snowflake shapes into a small bowl and set aside.
2. Combine cupcake mix, butter, water and egg* in mixing bowl. Beat until well blended. Distribute cupcake batter evenly, using a spatula to scrape all mix from bowl.
3. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Remove cupcakes from oven and cool completely on cooling rack.
1. Beat room temperature butter on HIGH until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Add frosting mix and powdered sugar; beat on LOW until combined. Add milk and beat on HIGH until creamy.
2. Use an offset spatula or butter knife to frost each cupcake, creating a rounded dome shape. Sprinkle with a light dusting of granulated sugar if desired, to create a snowy sparkle. Insert a character pick and press a few snowflake sprinkles firmly into the frosting. Place cupcakes in the refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes or until frosting has firmed.
3. Assemble aprons by interlocking ends and set aside. Divide remaining snowflakes among the snow globe lids. Remove cupcakes from the refrigerator, and one at a time, turn them upside down and press the lid into the frosting. Now turn your cupcake right side up and drop into an apron. Gently shake the cupcake to see the snow globe effect.
Transfer to a serving platter and enjoy!
* High Altitude (over 3500 ft.): Add 1/3 cup flour to mix; decrease water to 3 TBSP. Mix only until well-blended. Bake 375˚F 14 to 16 minutes. Makes 9.
Yield: 8 Snow Globe Cupcakes