Although some of them are already missing, these cookies taste so good you could bite an arm off! The Walking Gingerdead kit features 4 unique and reusable zombie-shaped cookie cutters. It makes for the perfect gift or activity for friends.
Net Wt: 10.86 oz (308g)
Serving Size: 1/8th of package Serving Size Grams: 38g Servings Per Container: about 8 MIX PREPARED Calories: 140 230 Calories From Fat: 10 35 Total Fat: 1g 4g Total Fat (%): 2% 6% Saturated Fat: 0g 2g Saturated Fat (%): 0% 10% Cholesterol: 0mg 10mg Cholesterol (%): 0% 3% Sodium: 105mg 105mg Sodium (%): 4% 4% Total Carbohydrate: 30g 47g Total Carbohydrate (%): 10% 16% Sugars: 15g 31g Dietary Fiber: <1g <1g Dietary Fiber (%): 2% 3% Protein: 2g 2g Vitamin A (%): 0% 2% Vitamin C (%): 0% 0% Calcium (%): 2% 2% Iron (%): 6% 8%INGREDIENTS:
Cookie Mix: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Brown Sugar (Sugar, Cane Syrups), Spices (Cinnamon, Ginger, Cloves, Allspice), Baking Soda, Salt, Silicon Dioxide.
Candy Beads: Dextrose, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Calcium Stearate, Tapioca Dextrin, Titanium Dioxide Color, Confectioner’s Glaze, Carnauba Wax, Artificial Flavors, Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1.
Icing Pens: Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil and/or Palm Oil and Canola Oil, Water, Corn Syrup, Mono and Diglycerides, Red 40, Salt, Food Starch-Modified (Corn), Blue 1, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Polysorbate 60, Artificial Flavor, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative).
Royal Icing Mix: Confectioners’ Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Dried Egg Whites, Cream of Tartar, Natural And Artificial Flavor.CONTAINS:
Wheat and Egg
You will need:
For gingerbread cookies:
2 TBSP room temperature butter
1/4 cup honey
1 TBSP + 1 tsp. water
For royal icing:
2 ½ tsp. water
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet Wash cutters in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly.
2. Combine cookie mix, room temperature butter, honey and water*. Mix until well-blended, 2 to 3 minutes, dough takes some time to come together. Allow to rest in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll cookie dough to 3/16-inch thick or desired thickness. Cut into shapes with cutters, rerolling as necessary. Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden. HINT: Larger, thicker cookies will need longer to bake while smaller, thinner cookies will bake faster.
5. Let cookies cool on baking sheet for 1 minute. Transfer to rack to cool completely.
1. Dissolve icing mix and water in a mixing bowl. Add powdered sugar and mix with a fork until smooth.
2. Spoon icing into piping bag. HINT: Drape edges of bag over a glass to make filling easier.
1. Cut a small tip off of the piping bag and each icing pen and pipe details onto Walking Gingerdead Cookies.
2. Empty candy beads into a small ramekin. Secure to cookies with icing.
3. Icing will harden in 30 minutes and dry completely in 45 minutes. Place on serving platter and enjoy!
Fight the urge to save your Walking Gingerdead Cookies. These undead are best eaten the same day.
*High Altitude (over 3500 ft): Add 2 TBSP flour to mix; increase water to 1/4 cup.