Your favorite warm weather treat, without all of the ice! The Snow Cone Cupcake Kit is a unique spin on a summertime favorite. Featuring yummy vanilla cupcake and frosting mix, these treats are adorable!
Net Wt: 14.0 oz (397g)
Serving Size: 1/12 of package Serving Size Grams: 33g Servings Per Container: 12 MIX PREPARED Calories: 130 320 Calories From Fat: 20 130 Total Fat: 2g 14g Total Fat (%): 3% 22% Saturated Fat: 1g 9g Saturated Fat (%): 5% 45% Cholesterol: 0mg 60mg Cholesterol (%): 0% 20% Sodium: 160mg 180mg Sodium (%): 7% 8% Total Carbohydrate: 28g 48g Total Carbohydrate (%): 9% 16% Sugars: 19g 39g Dietary Fiber: 0g 0g Dietary Fiber (%): 0% 0% Protein: <1g 2g Vitamin A (%): 0% 8% Vitamin C (%): 0% 0% Calcium (%): 4% 6% Iron (%): 4% 6%INGREDIENTS:
Cupcake Mix: Sugar, Enriched Cake Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Shortening (Palm Oil, Mono And Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60), Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Skim Milk Solids, Food Starch-Modified (Corn), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Emulsifier (Monoglycerides, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid), Baking Soda, Salt.
Blue Sparkling Sugar: Sugar, Carnauba Wax, Blue 1.
Red Sparkling Sugar: Sugar, Red 40 Lake, Confectioner’s Glaze, Carnauba Wax.
Yellow Sparkling Sugar: Sugar, Confectioner’s Glaze, Carnauba Wax, Yellow 5.
Frosting Mix: Confectioners’ Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Natural And Artificial Flavors.CONTAINS:
Wheat and Milk
You will need:
For vanilla cupcakes: For vanilla frosting:
4 TBSP. butter 8 TBSP. room temperature butter
1/2 cup water 2 cups powdered sugar
2 eggs 2 TBSP. milk
1. Preheat conventional oven to 375F. Line 12 muffin cups with baking liners (not included).
2. Using an electric mixer, combine cupcake mix, butter, water and eggs*. Mix until well blended. Distribute batter evenly, filling each liner no more than 2/3 full.
3. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cupcakes completely before frosting.
1. Using an electric mixer, beat room temperature butter on HIGH for 1 minute or until light and fluffy.
2. Add frosting mix and powdered sugar and mix on LOW until combined. Add milk and beat on HIGH until creamy.
3. Spread each cupcake with frosting. Empty each pouch of colored sugar onto a small, rimmed plate.
4. Using box as inspiration, tilt cupcake and roll one side in colored sugar of choice. Repeat on other side so colors meet or leave a strip in the middle to coat with another sugar color. HINT: Sugars will only stick to frosting. Assemble the cupcake aprons by interlocking the ends together and insert a cupcake in each apron. Insert a wooden spoon in cupcake to complete the look. Transfer to serving platter and enjoy!
*High Altitude (over 3500 ft): Add 1/2 cup flour to mix; decrease water to 1/3 cup. Mix only until well blended. Make 15 cupcakes.
Yield: 12 Snow Cone Cupcakes